It's been a LONG while since I've updated y'all on my reading challenge. Let me get you up to date.
I've completed 35 books so far this year. There are a few re-reads in there and a few re-reads I didn't log. So, what am I reading?
The majority of my books this year have been contemporary - 20
I've lost myself in 4 fantasy novels (fae and magical Kingdoms), 8 sci-fi/dystopian/pn type stories and 3 historical.
21 of the books I've read fit into my 2015 Challenge. A few more might fit later in the year when I start running out of time *Gah!* Here's the list so far...
You can find all my books on Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/chelemybelles/2015-reading-challenge/
Here are all of the gorgeous covers from my reads...
As an author I don't review books, but I can highlight a few of my reads for you.
1) Burying Water by KA Tucker - you can never go wrong with Tucker. Love her books.
2) The Player series (The Substitute and The Player) by Denise Grover Swank will make you laugh.
3) Two books I was pleasantly surprised with were The Orphan Queen (Jodi Meadows) and Parallel (Lauren Miller). I hadn't read these ladies yet and I loved these books!
4) Book boyfriend of the year thus far? Probably Jesse from Burying Water.
5) Kai is the male lead in two of the series I read - Faylinn series by Mindy Hayes and Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
So there you go. My reads, so far. What are reading? What have you been reading? What is one book you would totally recommend me to read??