I didn't update last week due to my hectic schedule! I'm trying to finish up the book that never ends. So I haven't been reading very much over the last two weeks. :(
Week Five Update...
Book with one word title - Inspire by Cora Carmack NA Fantasy Romance - enjoyed this one. It has a cliffhanger ending and is way steamier than Cora's other endeavors thus far. Fans of mythology will like this one.
I've been Alpha reading Mindy Hayes next Romance 'Me Without You' and will finish that up this weekend. Alpha reading, for those of you who don't know, is critique reading where you help an author find plot issues, character development issues, etc.. It's something many authors do with what we call our CPs (Critique Partners). We get to be brutally, but nicely, honest to help our friends write the best book they can.
I received two pre-ordered books this week: Hero by Samantha Young and Verum by Courtney Cole so I may try to work those into my challenge. I'm dying to read Verum - book one Nocte was AMAZING.
I'm also still working diligently on Into The Fire so I may not get much of anything read. I'm still ahead of my challenge though!
- Book you own but haven't read - Wide Awake by Shelly Crane YA Romance/Mystery *Standalone (Wk One Post
- Book you can read in a day - Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarry Fisher YA/NA Mystery/Romance/What IS this?? *Series (Wk One Post)
- Book by a female author (what a silly category) - Easy Virtue by Mia Asher Erotic Romance (Wk Two Post)
- Book by an author you haven't read yet - Beauty in the Ashes by Micalea Smeltzer NA Drama/Romance (Wk Two Post)
- Book at bottom of To-Read pile - Jane Austen Girl by Inglath Cooper - Contemp Romance.
- Book with non-humans - Kaleidoscope by Mindy Hayes - YA Fantasy. FREE